Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, Tom’s Wild Alaskan may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase Tom’s Wild Alaskan’s products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. Thisinformation is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you maybe required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services availableon the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasingproducts and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicatingwith you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personalor non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
Tom’s Wild Alaskan collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
Tom’s Wild Alaskan may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products orservices available from Tom’s Wild Alaskan and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Tom’s Wild Alaskan does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Tom’s Wild Alaskan may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email orpostal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Tom’s Wild Alaskan, and they are required tomaintain the confidentiality of your information.
Tom’s Wild Alaskan may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in thegood faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Tom’s Wild Alaskan or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Tom’s Wild Alaskan;and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Tom’s Wild Alaskan, or thepublic.
Tracking User Behavior
Tom’s Wild Alaskan may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Tom’s Wild Alaskan, in orderto determine what Tom’s Wild Alaskan services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customizedcontent and advertising within Tom’s Wild Alaskan to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interestedin a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Tom’s Wild Alaskan.This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring websiteaddresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to providegeneral statistics regarding use of the Tom’s Wild Alaskan website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content orprivacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Tom’s Wild Alaskan secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Tom’sWild Alaskan uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected throughthe use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of yourpersonal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond ourcontrol; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or servicerequested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship withyou, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest thatadheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we haveobtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatiblewith the context in which you provided the
Children Under Thirteen
Tom’s Wild Alaskan does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age ofthirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Tom’s Wild Alaskan may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve ourServices, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Tom’s Wild Alaskan or click on a linktherein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Tom’s Wild Alaskan, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Changes to this Statement
Tom’s Wild Alaskan welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Tom’s Wild Alaskan has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Tom’s Wild Alaskan at:
Tom’s Wild Alaskan
Mill Valley, California 94941
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective as of November 20, 2020