We guarantee frozen delivery to the home address on your order, provided the package is retrieved by evening of the notified/estimated delivery date. Please note, we can’t guarantee delivery of an order placed to a business address. If delivery is attempted to a business that is closed, the courier will not deliver the package until the following business day, and your order may defrost. Since we ship perishable products that can’t be restocked or resold, we’re unable to accept returns.
The following reasons qualify for refund/replacement:
- Damaged items (unrelated to the carrier)
- Late delivery or improper handling by the carrier, resulting in defrosted items or damage
- Missing items
The following reasons do not qualify for refund/replacement:
- Incorrect address provided or refusal of delivery when shipped as notified
- Late delivery due to incorrect address, resulting in defrosted items or damage
- Inability to retrieve your order on the notified delivery date, resulting in defrosted items or damage
Please notify us of any issues with your order:
If you’re not completely satisfied with your Tom’s Wild Alaskan purchase for a reason covered under our policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of receipt. We’ll review your order and offer an appropriate resolution. Resolutions to reported issues may include replacement of the product in question, credit towards your next box, or a partial/full refund. Since we’re not able to physically assess the product, please provide photos of the product packing slip, shipping label and reported damage.